NSK 6203ddu Bearing
Small Slewing Ring
Small slewing bearing or slew[ing] ring is a rotational rolling-element bearing that typically supports a heavy but slow-turning or slow-oscillating load, often a horizontal platform such as a conventional crane ,a swing yarder,or the wind-facing platform of a horizontal-axis windmill. (To "slew" means to turn without change of place.)
Compared to other rolling-element bearings, slewing bearings are thin in section and are often made in diameters of a metre or more; the slewing bearings on the Falkirk Wheel are 4 metres diameter and fit over a 3.5 metre axle.
Slewing bearings often use two rows of rolling elements. They often use three race elements, such as an inner ring and two outer ring "halves" that clamp together axially.
Slewing bearings are often made with gear teeth integral with the inner or outer race, used to drive the platform relative to the base.
As for other bearings that reciprocate, rather than rotating continuously, lubrication can be difficult. The oil wedge built up in a continuously rotating bearing is disrupted by the stop start motion of slewing. Instead, a hydrostatic bearing with pumped oil flow may be used.
- E320B excavator slewing ring slewing circle slewing bearing
- 311.15 mm
- 213.519 mm
- Excavator EX300-2 SLEWING RING,SWING CIRCLE P/N:9112188 -WWW.LDB-BEARING.COM
- 2600 rpm
- 85.000 mm
- WE14 (14 inch ) enclosed housing slewing drive for timber grab
- 5 600 min-1
- 74 min
- High precision excavator slewing bearing KH180-3,9099074
- 160.0000 mm
- 2.00 mm
- Crossed Tapered Roller Bearing BFKB353212/ HA4
- 132 mm
- 162 mm
- CRBS 1108 V UU with high performance Crossed Roller Bearing For Industrial Robot
- 11.0000 in
- 204000 N