NSK 6203ddu Bearing
Slewing Bearing For Sale
Slewing bearing or slew[ing] ring is a rotational rolling-element bearing that typically supports a heavy but slow-turning or slow-oscillating load, often a horizontal platform such as a conventional crane ,a swing yarder,or the wind-facing platform of a horizontal-axis windmill. (To "slew" means to turn without change of place.)
Compared to other rolling-element bearings, slewing bearings are thin in section and are often made in diameters of a metre or more; the slewing bearings on the Falkirk Wheel are 4 metres diameter and fit over a 3.5 metre axle.
Slewing bearings often use two rows of rolling elements. They often use three race elements, such as an inner ring and two outer ring "halves" that clamp together axially.
Slewing bearings are often made with gear teeth integral with the inner or outer race, used to drive the platform relative to the base.
As for other bearings that reciprocate, rather than rotating continuously, lubrication can be difficult. The oil wedge built up in a continuously rotating bearing is disrupted by the stop start motion of slewing. Instead, a hydrostatic bearing with pumped oil flow may be used.
- Double- Row Ball Slewing Bearings Ring Standard 02 Series
- 4.5 Inch | 114.3 Mil
- Slewing Bearings Rings for Semi-Trailer Spare Parts Turntable
- Ball Bearing
- Double-Row Different Ball Diameter Slewing Ring Bearing for Tower Crane
- Low Carbon Steel
- Factory Manufacture Trailer Parts Double Ball Slewing Bearing Rings Turntable
- Mounted Units &
- Port Crane Roller Slewing Bearing for Spare Parts Auto
- 5.82 Inch | 147.828
- 0 Inch | 0 Millimete
- China Factory Trailers Parts Single Row Ball Slewing Bearing Turntables
- 35MM Bore; 72MM Roll
- Slewing Bearing Rings for Crane High Quality Excavator
- 10.3 Inch | 260.5 Mi
- Double Row | Heavy D
- Double- Row Ball Slewing Ring Bearings Standard 02 Series
- Slewing Bearing Ring with External Gear Used for Excavator
- 2 in
- Maximum of +800